Montag, 22. Juni 2015

WELCOME EVERYONE!

Hello everybody and a huge shout out to all you book enthusiasts out there!
My name is Francesca and I’m a 18 year old book lover. I love reading them, talking about them, writing about them, smelling them, touching them,.. and everything else you can do with books!
I annoy everybody cause I never shut up about them. But that’s fine with me cause I know what they miss.
A few weeks ago I got my 1000th book for my collection. It’s “An Ember In The Ashes” by Sabaa Tahir and I can’t wait to start it!
I wanted to create a book blog for such a long time but sadly never found the time but now I’m using this occasion to finally make one.
I just want to share my passion with you, guys and would love to hear about your opinion.
Like the quote by George R. R. Martin says: “a reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one” so let’s live a thousand lives together because one is just boring ;)


Thank you for reading and welcome to my little book world. I hope you’ll enjoy it :)

Lots of love

2 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome to the book blogging community! :D Unfortunately we don't have cake (omg someone needs to bring cake to YALC) but we have books which is just as great <3 Looking forward to more from you in the future

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2015/06/combined-beautiful-blogger-award-one.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you, darling :) and oh my gosh cake at YALC would be so good!

    AntwortenLöschen