Montag, 21. September 2015

BOOK RAINBOW TAG

"Rainbows always stand for hope" - Rick Riordan


I got tagged by the lovely Megan and Cat on Books of Fascination to do the Book Rainbow Tag.
So here it is!


The books I used (top to bottom):

Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
Thirteen - Tom Hoyle
Spider- Tom Hoyle
Ketchup Clouds - Annabel Pitcher
The Midwich Cuckoos - John Wyndham
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
Love Letters to the Dead - Ava Dellaira
RJ Palacio - Auggie and Me
My true love gave to me - Stephanie Perkins and more
Survivor - Tom Hoyle
Isle of the Lost - Melissa De La Cruz

I'm gonna pass this tag on to everyone who likes to do it.
You can find the rules here: Booksoffascination 

Lots of love

1 Kommentar:

  1. Your book rainbow is absolutely gorgeous!! Very bright and perfect! Thank you so much for doing this! :)

    -Megan, Books of Fascination

    AntwortenLöschen